I changed and nursed Tank (6months) and laid him down for a nap. Then Natalie(6), Moroni(8), and I made pbjs for lunch. While Natalie, Hyrum(4), and Ella(2) ate their sandwiches and bananas I made a stevia, chocolate pudding. Ella threw a fit about eating the crusts. Hyrum snuck out of the house to collect more rocks and avoid his nap. Hyrum came back to finish his meal. Ella touched Hyrum with her foot. Mistake. Ella removed from counter screaming and promising "I'll be good!" Moroni sent to deliver lunch to Benjamin (10) who is weeding the strawberries back on the farm. Both boys return to beg for a break. Granted until 1PM. 1 Hour. Natalie forced to go outside and play. Ella escaped from bed, begging to eat her crusts. Ella sent back to bed. Tank woke up crying. Hyrum begged for his nap alarm to be set so he knows when to get up. Grandma comes in with mail and gardening hat. Grandma saves Tank. I will now go put kids back in bed and nurse Tank back to sleep.
Jaremy loaded the canoe and us in van for family home evening on Cutler Dam Resevoir. Moroni gave a great lesson on prayer on the way. We all enjoyed a quiet evening. Ella refused to ride in the canoe than begged to get a ride. Then Ella was afraid. Finally Jaremy forced Ella into the canoe, screaming for her life. Jaremy gently paddled her around the marsh until she returned calm and loving canoeing. Jaremy makes my heart melt!